21.10.15

SEVENTIES SILHOUETTE


Playsuit, Mules & Hat - Primark // Bag - Urban Outfitters

I scored this really cute paisley playsuit in Primark a couple of months back, thinking that I'd get loads of use out of it in the summer months, but then typical British weather took hold and that plan went out of the window. So I've only managed to wear it a couple of times, but I still love the silhouette, the slightly bell-shaped loose sleeves, cut-out shoulders and gathered waist. Teamed with my favourite heels of the moment: the mules, and a wide brim hat for a strong seventies look. My love affair with paisley is as strong as ever!

2 comments:

Belle said...

Feelin' yer pain....I have soooo many not-very-worn summer clothes :((

But this looks beaut...and at least you got some snaps of it!!!
x

Mary said...

Sad but oh so true Belle! :(