13.9.15

LATELY...


 1. Finally got my first tattoo that I've pretty much wanted for 10 years, but have been too chicken to get! Now I know that getting inked doesn't actually hurt (just a scratchy feeling), they'll be no stopping me from becoming a tattooed lady!
2. & 3. Strolling around Bath's pretty streets after a visit to the Thermae Spa there
4. Casual from where I stand outfit
5. Glamping in bell tents in Pembrokeshire, Wales
6. Beach view in Wales
7. Toasting marshmallows and making s'mores over our fire pit- heavenly!
8. Stunning day at the beach, followed by swimming in our undies and a bit of "cliff diving"
9. These were amazing if  I do say so myself - Fluffernutter Brownies (marshmallow fluff & peanut butter)
10. Breakfast in bed, has to be done :)

3 comments:

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Great photo summary!!! nice tatto!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
instagram.com/grace_njio

Belle said...

Your tatt looks ace!!!

As do those brownies :)))
x

Mary said...

thanks lovelies x