20.9.15

DISTRESSED



 Shirt & Sandals - Primark // Jeans - Zara // Sunglasses - Topshop

I've been searching fruitlessly for the perfect pair of boyrfriend jeans for years, and whilst this Zara paint-splashed pair looked promising at first, I simply had to decree that they are not the most flattering pair of jeans on anyone under 6ft, and in particular a little troll like myself. I think this may be the end of the road for myself and boyfriend jeans, perhaps I'll leave them for skinny minis and amazonian models. Farewell, you distressed, baggy, paint-splashed, bane of my life beauties!

2 comments:

Alice Young said...

I actually really like the jeans on you, they look awesome!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Mary said...

thank you alice! I had to take them back in the end though! :(