5.8.15

DUNGAREES DREAM


 Dungarees, Shirt and Sandals - all Primark // Bag - Urban Outfitters
 // Sunglasses - Topshop

I knew I had to buy into the denim dungarees trend this Summer, and this cheeky little pair from Primark were spot on the money. Not only do they look almost exactly the same as several pairs in Urban Outfitters, Topshop et all, but they were only £13.
Now, do we agree the main problem with dressing in dungarees is always going to be the tendency to look like Prince George's doppelganger? Don't get me wrong, there is nothing generally amiss about looking like a cute, tubby-cheek toddler...but there are days when you want to throw on your dungarees and look cool, casual...and grown-up.
For me, teaming them with a ladylike shirt, neat accessories and a tan is key to dressing up dungaree shorts, but equally a little crop top or bikini top at the beach will ensure laidback holiday vibes. C'est chic!

9 comments:

Fashion Lights said...

looks great :)

abfashionlights.blogspot.co.uk

Belle said...

I see no Prince Georgeness!!!

Love 'em and the sandals too :))
x

Hilary Young said...

I am i love with overalls<3 especially for the summer you look AMAZING btw<3 I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

kisses
http://www.theclosetelf.com

Visa said...

perfect summer look! love the wash of the dungarees
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Raquel said...

Classic and chic look at the same time! I love it <3
Omnivogues

Anika said...

really great outfit! awesome post, thanks for sharing :)

xx http://closetchronicle.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love these dungarees! :)
Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

Mantenso said...

I love the pairing of the dungarees with the white shirt. I've been lusting after a pair of lace up sandals for ages, yours are gorgeous!
Mantenso xx
www.shesabouthatlife.com

Mary said...

Thank you beauties xxx