1.7.15

WHITE HOT




 Top & Hat - Primark // Jeans- New Look // Flats  -H&M

One of the big festival trends picked up on this year has been gypsy tops, and when I tried on and fell in love with a beautiful loose flowing cheesecloth blouse from Topshop, I knew I had to buy into the trend...I just wasn't prepared to part with £35 cold hard cash. So off to Primark I trooped and managed to find not one but two gypsy off-the-shoulder tops which I quickly snapped up of course (needless to say I took one back in the end). Anyway, this is the shorter sleeved one that I ended up keeping for a bargain £9. I'm not sure about the length of it, as it's a bit long, so I may have to get my fabric scissors out and lop a few inches off the bottom to take it to a more summer-friendly crop length that can be teemed with high waist bottom halves to create a bohemian vibe. Are you guys feeling the gypsy top?

5 comments:

Poptartsandsex said...

Gorgeous girl! xx

Jane | PoptartsBeauty | Youtube

Valentina Batrac said...

I love all white outfits,you look beautiful.Great jeans <3

Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

Danielle said...

love all white outfits, you look great!

danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

Visa said...

loving those types of tops as well! still looking for one that super structured and not too flow-y. but love how you styled the top, so effortlessly chic
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

thank you my lovelies...all white is alright it seems :) xxx