8.7.15

LATELY...



 Quick photo update of things that have been happening in my life the last couple of months that I can't be bothered to do regular posts about! ;)  

I was in cake heaven for my birthday at the beginning of June // New buys include a cheeky pair of dungarees, lace-up sandals from Primark and an anklet & espadrilles from Spain // Enjoying summer in the country // More cake for my bday // Bluebell walks back in May (how long ago does that feel?!?) // Sitting on the quay in the sunshine with my housemate, Rekorderlig cider and Valerie Pattisserie fruit tartes // Pretty sea view on a hike along the coast

9 comments:

Emerald Dove said...

Beautiful pictures! That cake looks delicious and the bluebell pics are really lovely. :)
theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Gemma Roberts said...

Gorgeous!!!

Gemma
Faded Windmills

Mary said...

aww thanks babes xx

Danielle said...

drooling over that first photo!

danielle | avec danielle

Mary said...

tell me about it Danielle! It was super tasty!! xx

Jenna H. said...

That cake looks amazing!!!!!!! :)

Tegan Seymour said...

All of these photos are great! Cute overalls and that cake yum!
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

Belle said...

Gorge pics....and OMG...that cake!!!
x

Carly Conners said...

Super cute overalls!
xx
carly
http://bunbunbook.com