10.7.15

CORNFLOWER


Shirt & Shoes - H&M // Bag - Urban Outfitters // Jeans - Primark

A classic blue pinstriped shirt is an item I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe for some time, as it strikes just the right balance between casual and smart. I can wear this shirt at work and feel all proper profesh - or wear it with ripped jeans as above for a relaxed Sunday look. Not bad for £20 from H&M.

It feels like I have so much to catch up on with the blog at the moment, including Glasto and all that jazz, so fingers crossed this month you'll see a few more posts than the pitiful 2 lonely blog posts from June. Have a wonderful weekend xx

4 comments:

Emerald Dove said...

Lovely outfit! That shirt is really classic and I love those pointy shoes. :)
theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Layla Sprinkles said...

You look gorgeous - love the look, perfect for casual days! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Alice Young said...

I really love your jeans!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

The shirt DOES look so fresh and chic! I very nearly bought a similar on in the New Look sale and now I regret not, this looks so effortless x x