10.9.13

Last Days Of Summer


 Dress - Topshop // Heels - H&M

Is it just me who's in complete denial that summer is coming to an end? Everywhere I look people are welcoming autumn with open arms... but I just want to eke out a bit more of summer! I think it's because I haven't been on a  proper summer holiday this year. I went to New York in April (which was amazing) and Paris in June (ditto)... but these don't really count as they were city breaks and there was definitely no sunbathing involved whatsoever!
I'm starting to plan next years holiday already...I want to go in April or May to somewhere really exotic...but I have so many places I want to visit, how do I choose just one? 
What about you guys, are you ready for  Autumn? Where would your ideal holiday destination be?

11 comments:

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

What a cute dress!! Love the sandals too <3

PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

xx
Davie and Erica

Tereza Machačová said...

So nice!

Vik Ladyla

Classy Peach said...

You look stunning! I love this entire look. :)

classypeach.blogspot.com

Cylia said...

super pretty dress :) and love your sandals.

Mary said...

Thanks so much!!!!

Patchoulii Flog said...

Wow!!! Love the dress and the shoes. And awww...you are so very gorgeous. Just love it.
Following you now Via GFC and Bloglovin, maybe you can also follow us back.
Regards
Patchoulii-Flog

Iris Ruiz said...

So stunning! You have a new follower!

RubyRedIris.Blogspot.Com

Ana Silva said...

Ahwn thanks honey! Really love that dress! <3
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
Participate to win a free necklace and a free ring:
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/2013/09/giveaway-x-la-cerise.html

Marta Purriños Hernández said...

Lovely dress, loving this print

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

Mary said...

Thank you sweeties xxxxx

Lilla said...

The dress is very cute and you are beautiful! Loving the flower wreath! :)
xxx,
Lilla
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com