14.9.13

Bad Gal


 Jacket - Forever 21 // Skirt - H&M // Shoes & Top - Primark // 
Bag & Cuff - New Look //

With the 90's revival in full swing, it was time for me to get dressed up in my finest Rihanna-wannabe bad gal outfit. Obviously this is not an everyday casual sort of look, but it was a fun style for a night out, and an oversized denim jacket thrown on top keeps it modest. I also experimented with putting my hair in a high bun and clipping an arm cuff around it, which I think gives it a bit of a Jessie Ware look. I don't usually wear my hair up, not even at home, as I prefer it down so that it frames my face and doesn't make me look like I've got a potato head! It's so thick though that it's quite heavy on top of my head!
Have a great Saturday everyone, whatever you are up to!

13 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

awesome look! :D

Tijana Momcilovic said...

great look

http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-dont-like-rain.html

Belle said...

Love this...totally simple & cool!
x

PS My hair won't go up either...it collapses in a curly wurly mess :(
Fab hair accessory thingy though!

Michaela Petráčková said...

Amazing outfit, you're pretty :-)
You follow me and I follow you od FB and GFC :-)?
thevoguebyme.blogspot.cz

Marii-Anela said...

hi honey,
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :*
would you like to follow each other, let me now where (bloglovin,gfc,facebook) and i follow you back <3

Mary said...

Thanks dolls for the lovely comments!

Belle...Glad I'm not the only one with uncontrollable hair haha! xx

Michelle Verpuggi said...

lovelyy!
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Ana Silva said...

So cute! really love these outfit <3
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/ - Giveaway in the blog!

Jointy&Croissanty said...

Super cool look! Jacket and skirt are just perfect!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

Fatoumata Diakité said...

Love your style! It reminds me of Rihanna

xx
F

http://own--it.blogspot.com

Marta Purriños Hernández said...

Wow, what style! Amazing

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

hami jam said...

It's so nice post i realy love it ...!
http://factoryextreme.com/

petra lorietta said...

this outfit is just perfect!:) love everything about it!♥

www.lorietta.cz