23.1.13

Blue Ice




 Hat - Urban Outfitters // Jumper - Zara // Jeans - H&M // 
Scarf and boots - Primark 

The weather has inspired me to dress in icy tones of whites, greys, and blues this week. Although everyone complains about the snow and how it completely debilitates the whole of the UK and our public services, we only get snow for a few days once a year (if that), so I try to enjoy every single minute of it. This outfit is from yesterday but we've had fresh snowfall today so I'm going to try and make the most out of it and go sledging!

10 comments:

Ally J said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, you have great style. I especially love your blue jeans and hat in this outfit post.

P.S. very cool snowman :)

xx

Carly said...

I really love your boots! I was dreading the snow but it actually hasn't been too bad and it's definitely not stopped me from doing all the things I would usually do. xxx

daggistr said...

You look great ! love Your boots and hat <3

Sixth Tractate said...

Hello! I came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Luna Lighta said...

Aw the little snow man is adorable! xxx

Tereza Machačová said...

Nice outfit! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

Vik Ladyla

Mary said...

thanks so much xx

Mary said...

thanks you can tell he was made out of odds and ends!! :)

Mary said...

Thanks for following! i love the look of your blog so I'm definetly following!! xoxo

Lenjerie Intima Galati Fashion said...

Hola!Me gusta el blog,ti segui ahora,seguimi tambien tu se ti apetece!Un saludo!Angela

Hi!Follow me please and i follow back!Thanx!Angelique