22.9.12

The Moors




 Jacket - Zara // Jumper - Primark // Backpack - Topshop
Trainers - New Look

Supposedly today was the last day of summer and from now on its going to get all cold and frosty so I took the opportunity to get my legs out and show off my tan probably for the last time this year but we'll see! Love the fact that it was just warm enough today to wear cut off's with a cosy pom pom jumper and khaki parka.  I was living in these cut-off's whilst on holiday, definitely inspired by the laid-back/surfer girl style that's so prominent in Hawaii, as you can imagine, it being the home of surfing! Since I got back I'm still in holiday mode so trying to just slowly take in all the autumn winter fashion trends without freaking myself out is tough. 

Today I went and checked out some Open Studios, which if you're not familiar with, is basically when local artists open up their studios for people to get a look at where they design and produce their work, and often to see the surroundings that inspire the work, whether it be print-making, sculpture, ceramics, textiles etc. Wow I am so jealous, some of these artists have amazing barn studios that I can only dream of! It was a gorgeous day and the trees were just starting to turn a golden yellow which reminded me how much I love autumn and how lucky I am to live in a beautiful part of the country, so that was just the pick-me-up needed!







1 comment:

Folio said...

Such a cool outfit - the jacket is amazing! :)