10.12.11

Style Icons












Just had to post some pics of my fave celebrity style icons Daisy Lowe and Florence Welch, and that fab picture of them both together. Loving the red carpet dresses and wish that I had an excuse to dress up like that! I love that Daisy Lowe has a very rock n roll, wild-girl look and Florence is very ethereal and has a sort of enchanted look to her, like she belongs with woodland creatures. Actually looking at these pics makes me want to dye my hair red, not that it would be anything like Florence's as my natural hair colour is very very dark brown. Also I love the fact that both of these women are pale and interesting. It's so refreshing and brilliant to see people in the media who haven't been using industrial strength TOWIE-endorsed fake tan.

No comments: